Underground Cave Pool
Our underground cave is 6 meters’ underground with an impressive stone vault access.
Open 24 Hours
For the comfort of our guests, the cave is open 24 hours a day so that they can enjoy it day and night.
Salt water keeps the skin smooth, firm and young, it is also recommended to relieve rheumatic and muscular pain. Salt is a great way of exfoliation, helping our body to eliminate dead cells and improve blood circulation.
The water in our underground cave is artificially heated, the temperature ranges from 34º to 37º Celsius.
A saltwater therapy heated from 34 ° to 37 ° C is known as Thalassotherapy, which has many health benefits such as:
* Analgesic factor, decreases pain, either as in a general level or specific areas of our body.
* Recommended for chronic or acute problems of the musculoskeletal system such as chronic rheumatism, osteoporosis and pathology of the spine.
* Support our body on its metabolic functions.
* Help on conditioning the respiratory tract.
* Physical and mental state improvement.
An intimate and relaxing place where you would forget daily stress.
The walls are covered with Chucum Resin (an endemic tree of the Yucatan peninsula) enriched with medicinal properties, and which in contact with water, gives it a blue-green color characteristic of cenotes.
Saltwater pools integrate a fully ecological cycle. Respecting nature and the environment they generate chlorine gas through salt (electrosis), this way the water gets perfectly disinfected and when it decomposes become salt again.